1. Patrons wishing to use a public computer station must present a current NC Cardinal
affiliated library card or photo ID.
2. Patrons with laptops, tablets, smartphones, etc. are welcome to use our wi-fi anytime. See circulation desk for log in instructions.
3. The library charges $0.10 per page to print from our public computers for black and white and $0.25 per page for color. Payment is due at the time printing is complete. Payment must be made in cash or check.
4. No food or drinks are allowed in the at the computer stations at any time.
5. Cell phones, loud conversations, and/or abusive language directed at patrons or library staff will not be tolerated and may result in the loss of library and/or computer privileges.
6. Patrons may not use the computers if they have overdue items or owe fines unless a payment plan has been established with library staff. Overdue items must be returned and fines paid before computers can be used.
7. Patrons are guaranteed 30 minutes on a computer station and may request additional time if no other patrons are waiting.
8. A patron may use a computer station for a maximum of two hours per session.
9. Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult while using the public computer stations.