What you Need to Know About Fines:
- Items may be renewed before their due date in person, over the phone, or online 2 times before fines will be charged.
- Items can not be renewed if another patron has requested it.
- Patrons who owe overdue fines may not check out additional items, or use the public computer terminals.
- Patrons are fined $0.25 per day for each overdue item.
- Patrons who do not return borrowed items to the library will be charged the full cost of the item plus a processing fee of $3.00 per book.