Your Library Card Allows You to:
- Check out library books
2. Use our public computers
3. Check out books from any of the public libraries in the Johnston County Affiliated
System and NC Cardinal Affiliated Libraries.
4. Place holds on books that you would like to read that aren’t currently on the shelf.
5. Use the online catalog to reserve and renew your books.
6. Request books from other NC Cardinal Libraries.
7. Children under the age of 15 can have a library card with their parent’s consent.
8. A family can check out up to 20 books at one time.
9. New books are available exclusively to Johnston County patrons for the first six months.
10. Drinks with lids and non-perishable food (i.e. chips/cookies) are allowed in the library.
11. No food or drinks are allowed at the computer stations or the North Carolina/local history collection at any time.
12. The library discourages cell phone conversations that may disturb other patrons or staff.
13. Loud conversations, and/or abusive language directed at patrons or library staff will not be tolerated and may result in the loss of library and/or computer privileges.